Welcome to information for members - existing and new!!
We hope that the information on this page and the following subpages will give you a good insight into playing bowls and in particular about playing bowls at Biddenden Bowls Club. However, if you would like to know more or if you have any queries please contact our membership secretary, Kim by emailing her on firstname.lastname@example.org
In the membership subpages you will find the following
- Guidance and information for bowlers including
- A guide for new bowlers (to be added shortly)
- Support in the event of financial hardship
- Donations and gift aid
- Club Policies, Constitution and Rules
- The Committee (!)
- Membership Forms and Subscriptions/Fees
The following notice is displayed in our club house and highlights the importance of all of our members:
Biddenden Bowls Club is a members club run by members for the benefit of the members.
The management committee, elected at the AGM, want to operate in an open and transparent manner always taking into account members ideas, suggestions and concerns.
Your opinion is valued.
If you have any:
- issues with anything that has been done
- issues with anything that we are doing
- suggestions on how we can improve our club
- concerns or complaints about actions taken, about a member or actions planned
then please talk to our “Chair”, Jeannette, or our Club Welfare Officer, Barbara, or another committee member. Concerns and complaints will be addressed in line with our club policies including, where relevant, our Safeguarding processes.
Signed J Oatway
Jeannette Oatway, Club Chair
Date 21st March 2019