Biddenden Bowls Club
Ladies Triples Tournament
Extra Competitions to add even more fun to the day.
Individual - there will be a free spider before the first game you play (one for the early starters and one for the later starters)
There will be a small prize for the team with the largest shot difference at the end of the first two games (there is a count back system in the event of a draw)
To keep you competitive until the last bowl of the last end, there will be a further small prize for the team scoring the most shots on any one end during their last game of the day. (once again a count back system in the event of a draw)
- Each game will consist of nine (9) ends. (approx. 1 hour). Teams will toss a coin for the first mat
- No trial ends. Jacks will be put up at the bell
- No visits to the head
- One (1) shot on the FIRST END of EACH game
- A point will be given for each end won plus three (3) points for the win. One and a half (1 1/2) points each for a drawn game.
- If an end is killed the opposing team will be awarded the end with a two shot score.
- The winner will be the team with most points at the end of the play. In the event of a draw the number of games won, overall shots and then shot difference count.
- Standard rules and laws for triples will apply. Sandals may be worn at your own risk.
- The Umpire's and Tournament Organisers' decision will be final
- YOU WILL ENJOY YOURSELVES!